SlicK GraphiX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SlicK GraphiX is a leader in gb graphics, we do our work for free, and we take requests for almost anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romano Forum Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romano
Staff Member

Romano Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Romano Forum Moderator Application   Romano Forum Moderator Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm

How old are you? I am currently 15 but in two months I will be turning 16

Do you have any past experiences as a forum moderator? I will be applying for a Gamebattles forum moderator, which will hopefully be accepted, and also I have helped on http://ingeniousgaming.freeforums.org/index.php

How active will you be on our forums (measured in PPW {posts per week})? I will be and I am very active.

Why are you interested in becoming one of our forum moderators? I want to be a forum moderator because I am a person who loves leadership. I believe that I can successfully lead us and anyone else into a successful and more friendly Slick Graphix site. In my opinion a great site is made by great leadership.

Will you reccomend us to all of your friends? Why or why not? Of course I would/will. Why wouldn't you? We are going to be a successful site and I want to expand the community as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
SLiicK
Admin
SLiicK

Romano Forum Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romano Forum Moderator Application   Romano Forum Moderator Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Romano Forum Moderator Application 2q00ifq

Changes will be made ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/profile/jarrett4fish/

Romano Forum Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlicK GraphiX :: Staff Applications :: Forum Mod Application-
Jump to: