SlicK GraphiX is a leader in gb graphics, we do our work for free, and we take requests for almost anything!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I rep NY thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dlsnipers
Staff Member

PostSubject: I rep NY thing   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm

You think you can make it?
its like this:
http://media.gamebattles.com/community/avatars/2009/10/4014407_1255644144_64.png

"Getting a graphic is a gift, not a divine f*cking right." If you seriously think that that is easy to do, and you have no appreciation for the fact that 95% of designers can't do that, then you should seriously consider friends. Because clearly you have no sentiment for those who work hard just to make you happy." ------- SliicK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlsnipers
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: I rep NY thing   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

and this one too!!! with NY State as the bear

"Getting a graphic is a gift, not a divine f*cking right." If you seriously think that that is easy to do, and you have no appreciation for the fact that 95% of designers can't do that, then you should seriously consider friends. Because clearly you have no sentiment for those who work hard just to make you happy." ------- SliicK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlsnipers
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: I rep NY thing   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Slick, you think you can do this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlsnipers
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: I rep NY thing   Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 am

I said Slick here because no one is making anything now a days but Slcik himself. If you are a designer I expect you to design, but if your not going to and slicks got to do the work, than Ill ask Slick. If anyone one else want to do it, fine with me. I just want it DONE! same with everyone else's requests

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlsnipers
Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: I rep NY thing   Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:35 pm

anyone..........................................

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I rep NY thing   

Back to top Go down

I rep NY thing
Page 1 of 1